A team driven by passion, we are all members of ADPUL
Event organizer: Pascal Lanser
Communication director: Michel Paté
Competition director: Jacques Bott
Meet Director: Dieter Münchmeyer
The Association pour le Développement du Planeur Ultra-Léger (ADPUL) is a french non profit registered association created in September 2014.
The association is organizing the ultralight glider activity in the Southern Alps:
• Ultralight-gliders aerotowing, including hang-gliders
• classe 2 ultralight-glider pilots training
• classe 2 ultralight-glider compétitions
Its other purposes are:
• negotiating, with the aviation authorities, the conditions for flying non foot launchable ultralight gliders
• advocate for ultra-light glider pilots with the authorities, federations, insurance companies, etc, in France and Europe.
ADPUL is member of the French hanggliding federation (FFVL), registration nb 01039.
Link to the first section of the by-laws setting the purposes of the association
Last edited: 02/09/2017